Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring & Song

It's meant to be spring now, however it is anything but right here in London. The weather hasn't been too kind since I arrived back in London for my two-week Easter break, and apart from a sunny spell over the weekend just past, it has been cloudy, wet and very cold (for spring). Oddly enough, upon my arrival in Gatwick airport last Saturday I was mulling over how I haven't done lots of everyday things in three months - travel on a train, get in a lift, and generally not greet every single person passing you by.

It has been nice though, to get re-acquainted with the big city life, if not for the vast array of food that has been now made available, for the next two weeks at least. I've never had such a strong craving for sushi until I moved to Montserrat! And of course, a good pint of cider.

The video of the Montserrat Youth Choir singing at the Rotary fundraiser is now up. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment